Vendors / Exhibitors
2016 Food Booths
- Marsalee’s Ice Cream
- Marsalee’s Thai Foods
- Papa Z’s Mini Doughnuts and Slushies
- KC Brand Kettle Corn
- Trout Unlimited Salmon Dinners
- Tacos Chava Mexican Food
(Most are located in the park adjacent to the main stage)
- Apple Valley Radio Club
- Bureau of Land Management
- Cascadia Conservation District
- Cascade Columbia Fisheries Enhancement Group
- Chelan Douglas Land Trust
- Chelan County Natural Resource Dept.
- Chelan County Noxious Weed Control
- Chumstick Wildfire Stewardship Coalition (Outdoor Rec Area/Village-side of covered ponds)
- Columbia Breaks Interpretive Center
- Northwest Lions Club Foundation
- North Central Audubon Society
- Raptors over the Wenatchee/IDFG
- Team Naturaleza!
- TOGETHER for Drug Free Youth
- Trout Unlimited, Icicle Valley Chapter
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Bull Trout
- Washington Dept. of Ecology
- Wolf Haven
- Yakama Nation Fisheries
2016 Food Booth and Exhibitor Applications
The Wenatchee River Salmon Festival strives to provide the best in “creature comforts” to festival visitors. We are proud of the great food variety, and the high-quality nature-themed art and craft booths that are on display.
The Festival focuses on natural resource education, outdoor recreation and shares the cultural significance of the salmon to people of the Northwest. What an ideal time for you to and share your mission to thousands by having an interactive educational exhibit in our exhibit tent area.
Please download the following application forms If you’re interested in joining us as a vendor or exhibitor. The forms contain necessary application information.
2016 Food Booth Application Form and Application Information (.doc)
2016 Exhibitor Application Form and Exhibitor Information (.doc)
For Arts and Crafts vendor applications, please call Sheila Bergren at 509.548.6662 x250.
Would your organization like to set up an educational exhibit? Please call Sheila Bergren at 509.548.6662 x250.
Questions? Contact the Salmon Festival Information line at 509.548.6662, or email the Vendor Coordinator: .
Free Adobe Reader for .pdf
Free Microsoft Word Viewer for .docx, .doc